Re: A couple of questions

To: <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>
Subject: Re: A couple of questions
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:55:44 -0400
Rob,

I try to use OEM stuff but now I have an electronic ignition and only use
the rotor and cap. FWIW, Honda used the same distributor and you can always
get them from a Honda dealer too.

Zerks go bad and have to be replaced. BTW, Eastwood sells the caps for the
Zerks. I have been using them for about 15 years and they keep the zerks
nice and free from dirt and rust.

Mike