Re: right angle breather hose thingy

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: right angle breather hose thingy
From: tosborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:36:43 -0700
Dan,
The 90 deg breather connections you've seen are on my car, they are
simply 1/2" copper elbows. The one on the valve cover is epoxied to the
stock aluminum nipple (painted silver to match), the other is soldered
to the air cleaner breather tube. BTW don't use heater hose between
them, use smog hose, blow-by is pretty nasty stuff. I also added a 1/2"
copper tee inside the SU air filter housing to route the breather lines
properly to the velocity stacks (stock set-up is a molded rubber tee
that is often missing).
Todd Osborn
68 2L DATSFUN