Re: resto pics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: resto pics
From: "Adam Fox" <adfox@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:28:10 +1000
The FJ20t engine is actually in the P510, not the roadster. The roadster
will be staying pretty standard id say. Id like to be able to insure it. Im
pretty sure the FJ20t has been put into a roadster. They are a very gutsy
motor, mine is doing about 138kw at the wheels, which moves the 510 along
nicely. Not all that nice to drive tho, very on/off in the power delivery.
Thanks

Adam