Re: Calendar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Calendar
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:51:16 EDT
Hello,

Before we let this get out of hand... I really didn't loose a lot of money.
Although I havn't talk $$$ about that project, (and it wasn't supposed to be
a money making project) I will admit that I spent appx $12,000 which included
the photography, development, travel expenses, office supplies, contracting a
printer... etc.  Actually, for what I produced I didn't spend to much.

How much did I loose?  Well, close to 2K.  No big deal.  What did I gain?  I
met so many people in the process that I would never complain about the loss.
 I was able to meet many folks in the Nissan and Datsun industry.  I was
fortunate to meet and have dinner with Mr. K at a private function.  And at
this private function which just so happened to be held at the home of the
gentleman who was responsible for the Nissan Advertisement Campaign.  Oh...
the house was incredible to say the least.

I made many friends along the "Calendar Road" to fame.  Yeah, I spent some
bucks of my own but I think it was money well spent.  I gained notoriety as
the calendar guy.  I still get called that from so many people at a first
meeting.  I think it is great.

I was already to produce another calendar.  Yes, you heard right.  The exact
same type and quality of calendar that I made in 1999.  But... Mary and I had
a baby and so I threw in the towel until a future year.  Photographs, text,
layout ... etc. have been completed.  So, when things slow down alittle at
the homestead expect to see a Year 200? calendar.

So now you know...

Michael "Calspeed" Carion