Heater Switch

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater Switch
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:39:05 -0700
To all,

I have been busy working on my recently acquired '66. It must have been
sitting for a few years as there was much to fix.
The list of parts repaired or replaced is long so I will not get into that.
I can say I do not mind a challenge though and she is ready to roll once I
bleed the new braking system. She is not pretty but that too will be fixed
in time. I have picked up a few missing odds and ends from vendors, local
auto parts stores and list members. This list is a great resource so with
that in mind. I need a heater switch for my '66. Everything electrical
works except for my heater fan. I traced the wiring and double checked the
circuit and my switch gave up the ghost some time along the way. Any one
have one of those just lying around collecting dust? Thanks.

Steve

67.5 2 liter stroked
66 1600
RP, CA