13" Libre Wheels ...Wherees Daniel when I need him???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 13" Libre Wheels ...Wherees Daniel when I need him???
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 19:23:07 EST
So.... I had to find out myself.  The wheels are going to be a real tight fit
in the front, but the back look ok so far, I see that the calipers are not
going to be as much of a problem as the wheel hub, I think the wheels need to
be reeeemed out about 1/16". In the mean time the seearch will conntinue.
Perrhaaps my PR connection can finnd the 14" wheels.   Doen't Daniel have any
wild ideas for this one? Any onne want to buy some 13X6 wheels?  Make me an
offer.
Larry