Race Report

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race Report
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:03:20 -0800
The Classic Sports Racing Group ran at Sears Point this weekend.  Four
Roadsters ran.  I lost my entry list so I don't have their names.  A
father/son pair from Washington had 2 1600s.  Lime green and red.  Both ran
well and finished well.

There was a red  2 liter from the Bay Area that had a good weekend.

Another red (with black numbers) 1600 was there from the Bay Area.  It was
driven by a lady named Laura or Lori (some days I have CRS).  It rained on
Saturday.  She went out the in the first Sunday session and it was still
wet.  Entering Turn 8 at 25 mph she slid off, slid sideways up the hill and
fell over.  She hung upside down for about 10 minutes.  No injuries or
significant damage to the car.

For those who are interested, We had 6 Vees.  All ran well.  For goofs, one
other guy named Dick and I decided to start at the back of the pack.  By T4
we had passed about 7 or 8 cars.  After one of the hardest races I have had
in years, Flash Racing Ltd. triumphed again.  (The other Dick spun at T2 on
the last lap.)

I tried this before and I'll try it again.  I have a bare 2 liter Roadster
frame that I will give (for free) to any one who wants it.  Contact me
offline at RRYAN@FRK.COM

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.