Nissan company is alive (OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Nissan company is alive (OT)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:51:21 -0800
Good news, latest press releases this week show that Nissan has stopped
bleeding and is making the best profits in 10 years. They beat financial
forecasts for their comeback. On top of that, they're boosting their
car-making in the U.S. by building a new $1B plant in Mississippi or
Alabama, to support rolling out 22 new models (only 10 will be sold in the
US). So we should see a new Z soon (I hope)! The news put a smile on me,
I've seen my stock in Nissan almost double in value (thanks for the tip,
Les).

Fred - So.SF