Nethercutt Trip Los Angeles January 20th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Ahorwitz55@aol.com,
Subject: Nethercutt Trip Los Angeles January 20th
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:16:05 EST
I have reserved a spot for 20 Datsun Roadster owners and friends for a 2 hour
guided tour through the new Nethercutt Museum in Sylmar for Saturday January
20th starting at 1:30pm.

The plan would be for the group to meet somewhere in the Valley, follow
Victor while he speeds through the canyons, have lunch and meet at the museum
for the tour (its free).  There is also a 101 car museum across the street
that is self guided, also free, and secure parking and an auditorium for a
meeting (as if we ever had such a thing!).

(While we meet, I suggest we draw straws for someone to leave their Roadster
at the musuem for the permenant collection.)

Let me know if you can attend as I promised I would give the museum a better
estimate of the size of our group.

Gary Cohen
1966 1600
1968 2000 solex