280 Z Alloy Wheels??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 280 Z Alloy Wheels??
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:32:44 -0800 (PST)
Hi gang!

I'm still looking for some wider wheel options at
local boneyards, and came across a set of 280 Z alloy
wheels, still on the car, that look very good.  My
question is, do the center holes match, and do the
center caps fit over the front hubs of the roadster?
has anyone used these wheels?  Also, I wonder about
the lugs/studs.  Anyone know about the stud length?
Are the stock studs long enough, or will I need new
ones.  Of course I assume I'll need new ones if I want
to use the 280 Z lug nuts...as I have a 66 SAE car.

Nice to know this stuff B4 shelling out $150 for
something I can't use...

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC