Found a roadster, anyone interested

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Found a roadster, anyone interested
From: Taylor Collins <tyco1983@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:55:11 -0800 (PST)
I found this add for this Roadster that is located in
Holywood, Florida.  $650 for all, just thought i'd try
to help this guy get this stuff off his hands and help
you'll out by getting the parts sold.Don't email me
asking questions, its not my car, i just found the ad

1967 Datsun Roadster, Actually a 1967.5, low
windshield. This roadster has been sitting in my
                     garage many years, rear wheels
don't turn. Lots of parts, two 1600 motors, two
4-spds, extra fenders
                     and doors. DOES NOT RUN. BEST TO
USE AS PARTS. YOU WILL NEED A TRUCK FOR THIS CAR
                     AND ALL THE PARTS;
rubyredvette@hotmail.com (954) 987-4423

http://shopping.yahoo.com/