Nissan parts

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan parts
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:34:14 -0600
I usually use our vendors for body/mechanical parts and sometimes the local
dealership for soft parts like filters ect.  However, I was sorting through
my favorites and came upon
http://www.nissanautoparts.com/database/index.cgi
Their pricing seemed to good to be true?  Has anyone used this, and if so do
they make up for the lower price in shipping/handling?

I was catching up on old posts I missed while off line.  I read with
amazement about the discontinuation of roadster parts manufacturing?
Question (somewhat retorical)-would an influx in roadster part purchases
convince Nissan to prolong production?
What do you think?
Nathan