RE: going nuts!

To: "'Mike Harper'" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: going nuts!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:07:22 -0600
Funny thing this SAE, Metric change.   My '66 has all SAE - I think.  But
some of Paul's early  '67 interior is Metric - like hand brake knob.  I
think in '67 they started the change over to metric so it could be fully
implemented by 67.5 - some parts are and some aren't.  It is one of those
check and see things.   Tail lights mmmmmmmm..............

Phil
SEROC
PS - you know Nissan did this because they have stock in Sears:-)