strange roadkill

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: strange roadkill
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 22:00:15 -0800
Being new to the list this summer, I think I figured out how to show a
picture of my roadster.  1970 1600

I found the car on tradersonline.com. Bought it sight unseen from
Buena Vista Colorado.  Had it transported
to Bangor, Maine where I rolled it off the trailer and happily drove
it home.  After not being in a roadster for 25 years I was alittle
surprised at how small it really was or was it the extra 40 lbs I've
taken on over the years.  After replacing the clutch and head gasket
(just because it seemed like a good time to do so) I have put 10,000
miles on with no problems.
The PO told me it needed a clutch so that was no surprise.  What he
didn't tell me was it had a roll bar and custom wheels (can anyone
identify the wheels for me?) and a steel tube header.  The seats are
near perfect and the interior has some cracks but I wasn't trying to
buy a show car, just a fun car.
daveS
------

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1360269&a=10137949&p=33995933