New to List and ???

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to List and ???
From: "Bob Wright" <bobw@owol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:00:38 -0700
I'm new to the list.  I've been on the Z List for awhile as I work through my
ZX projects, but after wanting one for years, I finally have my hands on a
1966 Datsun 1600.  But now the questions begin.
It isn't running (although the person I bought it from said it had been
running), but when I get under the hood, I see an electric fuel pump in
addition to the mechanical.  So, question number one: Should I repair/rebuild
or replace the mechanical fuel pump?
And second: What all should I look for in getting it back on the road?

It has a pretty stable body, but the left front fender is from a 69, so I need
to get another 66, or switch the pass side to 69 too.

TIA for any help.

Bob Wright
1979 280ZX
1983 280ZXT