Re: Seat Belts

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:22:23 -0500
Jon,

I do not have the part number for the shoulder belt, but I can tell you that
all roadsters did not come with shoulder belts.  Lap belts only were used up
until the early 1967 cars.  The 1967.5 on roadsters all should have shoulder
belts.  There is one variation to this that I know of.  There is a
photograph of a 3 seat roadster that has a shoulder belt for the back seat.
If anyone has one of these, I would be most interested in it as I have a 3
seater.

Thanks,

Sid