510 Ball Joints and mods (OT)

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 510 Ball Joints and mods (OT)
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:33:11 EST
For all:
Hey, what does OT mean anyway......I am thinking off topic???
In any event, I will be taking the trusty $800 510 wagon off the
road for awhile.  The front ball joints are getting just a little
too squirlly for safe driving.  But, since I need the joints, I
might as well put in my recently bought used 280ZX struts,
brakes, and Tokiko shocks, and autocross springs,
(came out of another 510, so is already modified to fit) and
one inch sway bar.....I am so hyped, got this stuff all used for
$160.    Very good shape....once I see how the front sits
I will lower the back and guess at what size swaybar
will be needed back there.   If anyone has thoughts on
what to do with the back (besides cheap pep boys
pickup truck raising blocks, used on the 510 to lower)
please let me know!!
Best Regards,
Jim
Chesapeake Va