need identifying

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: need identifying
From: Taylor Collins <tyco1983@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:08:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi all, I bought this set of gaskets for two dollars
on ebay.  I figured what the heck, might as well try
it.  I wanted to post this to see if anyone could tell
me what exactly it means to be a "conversion gasket
set"-is it universally fitable to all 4 of those
Datsuns??  I need gaskets for my '69 2000, so would
the 1600 gaskets work on a U20??  Thanks-Taylor

Item Description :
big set of DATSUN 1967-80 gaskets NO RES !  Here is a
conversion gasket set which contains all the engine
gaskets except head set, box is factory sealed and
contains 22 gaskets!  This Fel-pro number CS21178-3
FITS DATSUN 4610, 710 SERIES 1600 OHC L16, L20B ENGINE
1967-80.  These nice old parts came from the storeroom
of a closed down Central Illinois auto parts store
that had been in business for over 50 years!  While
the parts are in original containers, looks good and
are unused, seller has no idea of parts usability.
Having 2 old cars myself, I know how hard it is to
find these old parts!