Re: SAVE SPL31109078 x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "David & Candy Pina" <casalp@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: SAVE SPL31109078 x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:30:59 -0500
Dave,

Soon you'll be able to buy it at auction after the city tows it. I looked at
a Roadster which was left abandoned at Kennedy airport many years ago and
was being auctioned. It was pretty bad and no one bid. I coulda had it for
$1 as there was no reserve at all. However I had no room to store it. I
asked if I could strip the parts right there and then after I purchased the
car, but they wanted it towed - and quickly. If Ebay had been around I
woulda bought it and sold the parts for $$$$. Seems one man's junk is
another man's treasure.

I did buy a real nice 71 MGB however for $100 at the auction. Blown engine
but the car was from the south and rust free and in good shape. It's still
stored at a friend of my parents. One day I'll get to that also - at least
you can get parts. And cheaply.

Mike