510 VS Roadster Wheels

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 510 VS Roadster Wheels
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:19:23 EST
For all:
I want to know if the 510 wheels will fit on a roadster and
vice-versa.  Reason is....I autocrossed the 510 station wagon
with the shelby viper 5.5 X 13 wheels and 195 X 13 tires
(Sumitomo tires, cheap but sticky)
and had a lot of fun, but was slow due to pathetic
power from the 170.000 mile original engine....
yea, couldnt be my fault, driver error NOT!
.....but in Feb during the next
event, I want to run the roadster if its not too cold,
so want to know if the offset, etc, is OK.
The roadster has 185X60 Firestone Affinity
touring tires, and they are definatly not the
hot set up.  I realize the roadster is 14 inch,
but I just want to do this for the day, and stick
a little better and maybe beat someone.....
TIA
Jim
Chesapeake Va