Re: Roadster EFI

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: Roadster EFI
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:20:29 -0800
I read this system to be $1000, basic price.
Depends on 4 cyl, 6 cyl, 8 cyl.  Then you have to do some Minor Machine
work.  Injectors installation, setting up magnets that are drilled into the
Harmonic Balancer, Making a Mount for the Pickup plate to the magnets.
Its's not a slam, bam, thank you mam type of setup.
And then you have to decide if you want to invest this much in the Roadster
Engine, or Go to a Engine Swap first.
I'm still thinking.
Pat.(slick)