Re[2]: EFI / custom engine

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re[2]: EFI / custom engine
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:23:37 -0800
Pat,

You just can't compare an Altima to the roadster. Apples vs. Oranges!

My '66 2000 cruises between 4000 and 4500 rpm at highway speeds, and I'm
getting about 26 mpg. I've got the 1600 rear end (3.90?). In city driving,
stop and go, the mileage drops below 20 mpg, where the tach is often at
3000 (peppy!). Lower rpms do NOT guarantee consuming less gasoline. And I
know quite a few of the other BADROC'rs are getting similar mpg, about 24
to 28 mpg on the highway.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC