Autocross comin!!

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross comin!!
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:59:45 EST
For all:
Tidewater Sports Car Club will be running at Fentress Airfield here
in Chesapeake Virginia (close to Norfolk) this Sunday.
Tech at 9, first car off maybe around 10.  Its sort of chipped up
in places, not the best course, but a good group of folks and
lots of fun for $20 (10 goes to charity on this one).
I will have the 72 510 wagon if its cold, but will try to
bring the roadster if its at all close to warm.  If
my wife carrys out her threat to give it a try,
why I might have both!   They even have loaner
helmets (I'll be wearing the goofy chipped up
black one) in case your new to this
(like I am).
Best Regards,
Jim