Re: Brake issue

To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake issue
From: "corcoran" <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:48:21 -0800
Don,
Oh, discs on the rear! I might be mistaken, but I think 1500's have a crude
proportioning valve in the brake line leading to the rear brakes. I think
it's in what looks like a tube coupling that is roughly located under the
passenger seat. I don't know if newer roadsters with the tandem brake set up
have this. Now I could be way off on this...
I'm just glad I was not working under my car during yesterday's earthquake.
Tim C
2 '64 1500 Fairlady's