Parts Book on CD

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Book on CD
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:13:24 EST
I thought I heard somewhere that there is a parts manual for the Roadster on
CD. I have not seen it, But it is my understanding that it was a home
project. Since it appears that this work will be duplicated, perhaps someone
on the list is aware of this limited production CD and will circulate, Unless
there are copywrite infringements to deal with. I don't see a problem there,
if someone already has it posted on the Internet. So whoever has it, lets
fess up, you could market it much the same way free software is sold. A small
fee for shipping and handling. Unless I am wrong, then you all can tell me it
does not exist.
Thanks
Larry
Baltimore