Re: Newbie

To: Arthur <maybee@zebra.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 10:19:06 -0800
Greetings Arthur,
This list is composed of a terrific group of well informed and not-so-well
informed (like myself).  We all share one common interest...we all have a bad
case
of Roadsteritus.  One symptom of Roasteritus is when you hear that little voice
in
your head saying..."food we don't need no stinking food.  I need a new
____________for my Roadster". OR when you have two new cars parked outside in
elements and  you have a 30+ old Roadster in a jillion pieces spread out all
over
your two car garage.  What the hey?  Everyone should be passionate about
something
other than work, your spouse, significant other or whatever floats your boat.
If
you have a question....just ask.  Again, welcome.
Guy
Tempe, AZ
67.5 SPL 311
Proud member, in good standing, of the NROC (Non-operating, Roadster Owners
Club)