Re: would ya like ta take a survey??

To: "John Atchison" <jda@srv.net>,
Subject: Re: would ya like ta take a survey??
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:53:59 -0500
I have used the Evo covers for many years with no trouble. They don't last
indefinitely as the sun kills the fabric after a few years. Additionally, if
you have a white or light colored car keeping a cover on seems to cause
excessive build up of dirt stains when it rains which can be eliminated by
waxing. The cover should be cleaned every few weeks to keep the above from
happening as well as cleaning the car prior to putting the cover on. Indoors
this is not a problem, however my Miata is kept outdoors. My Roadster is
indoors and the cover does a great job.

I bought mine from JC Whitneys.

Mike