Anyone in England want to find something for me?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone in England want to find something for me?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:53:55 -0600
I have been unable to find a rubber fender trim here in the states.  Last
time I purchased it, it was from a Porche after market company that has
since been absorbed by another company and trim is no longer available from
them.  It was packaged in a box from Ford, England.  The included
installation tool calls the product "Archguard" and it is a Registered
Trade Mark.  There is a company name of "Richard Grant Motor Access Ltd."
cast into the tool, as well as "Britain Registered Design".

Any help anyone can be to help me finding this product would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner