Re: lower tensioner available again!!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lower tensioner available again!!!!
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:59:43 +0100
Wrong, wrong, wrong!
Try again one more time! If you will not have it that time, "je donne
ma langue au chat (I give my tongue to the cat)!
What means, I'll give you the answer.
But here is a little help:
The body runs great but runs only at low rmp in the US.
The foot "T- part" went Off-Road in the US a few years ago!

Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1424148&Auth=false

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----