Fender/ Door Mirror location?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fender/ Door Mirror location?
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:47:18 -0800
Well, here I am again getting picky about things, Thanks to all of you who
have replied to my previous e mail requests for info, and once again a new
question.  Where exactly does the mirror go on a roadster, in the book by
Phil Brooks it shows it on the fenders, on the service manual it shows the
mirrors on the fenders, but all of the American cars have them on the
doors??, at least pics that I have seen of them.  So once again to all you
roadster owners I request your input on this. I would like to hear
especially from some of you 67.5 2 liter owners, like Cal, Craig, Stan, Mike
and Phil.
    Progress on the car is coming along, Stan was kind enough to provide me
with a new correct mirror for my car, and more goodies will be on the way
soon thanks to my wife putting the beast on the budget for completion this
year. I wont make it to Solvang, but hope to make it to Mount Shasta this
year.  The Modesto Datsun Roadster group has been very helpful over the last
few years and encouraging.
Thanks,
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222