Re: Tire size question?

To: datsun_spl311@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire size question?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:34:40 EST
In a message dated 3/14/01 2:19:49 PM Pacific Standard Time,
datsun_spl311@hotmail.com writes:

<< I have bought 4 Nissan Alloy Rims 14"x5.5" (don't know the
 offset yet, they have not been delivered yet) to dress up the 67.
 I am planning on using the lowest profile tires, possible. >>

Lets say the offset is correct.  I would run 185/60's or 195/60's.  If you
wanted wider then you would need a wider rim otherwise your desire for lower
profile would be diminished by the narrow rim size.

Calspeed