Ok, how about this one?

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ok, how about this one?
From: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:35:05 -0800
"1966 DATSUN ROADSTER 104th one made off manf. line, 64284 original miles,
runs great, all original parts, rebuilt carburetor, new header, new exhaust
systems, needs restored. "

(this is the ad from the Didn't know they made them this big! thread)

I talked to the guy, all of the above plus: straight, clean body with a
small crease on the fender, it has both bumpers, one needs straighted and
rechromed the other needs rechromed.  The brakes have been checked, and are
fine, new pads etc. It has all the crucial interior bits (unlike the little
red one I was looking at) All the electrical, including the radio and lights
work (again, unlike the 68 red) it hasnt been substantially driven in 13
years due to the fact that the title was lost and neither one of the owners
have wanted to go through the hassle of getting a new one.  The gas tank was
recently pressure washed and looks good.  There is some rust on the rocker
panels, which I understand is fairly common.  The softop frame is good,
needs reskinned, no rust in the trunk.  He is asking $1850 and he is FIRM on
this.  Luckily, he is right down the street from me, so I am going to look
at it tonight and take pictures.

It's about at the top of what I wanted to spend so I want to make DARN sure
this is a realistic price.

-Annette the Perpetual Shopper.