Re: mikuni jets

To: andycost@att.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mikuni jets
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:39:01 -0500
Sounds like they are shot.  Best just box them up and send them to me!

Seriously, I don't know the answer, but I have a suggestion.  Get a can of
the carb cleaner and let them soak for a couple of days (the can with the
basket - not the spray can!)  The carb cleaner from Napa works well for me.
Once they have soaked, gingerly blow them out with compressed air and you
should be fine.

Sid