Re: clubs

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clubs
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 22:16:47 +0100
Chocolat? Of course!
But first you have to taste "French fries" as it is our national dish.
That makes me think of our "belgian"badge. A roadster, a bag of French
fries and "Mannequin Pis"(it's this little man in Brussel that every
one takes a picture of.... because he is peeing)!
Strange people over here, aren't they!
Or are it those who take the pictures?

Chris-The Belgian Roadster
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1424148&Auth=false