[Ques] Wheel lug-nut size?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Ques] Wheel lug-nut size?
From: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:04:21 -0500
What is the spec. for the Wheel lug-nut, 1967 1600 ? I need to purchase the
MAG wheel style lug-nuts.

FYI: As posted before, I have purchased 4 Nissan OEM Alloy rims and planning
on mounting 195/55 ZR 14's (lots of $$$$$$), Dunlop SP Sport 8000. Thanks
for the responses on the posted tire sizes question.

Nissan Corp., Nissan Web site,  and their dealers have been less than
helpful! None of the tire resellers know the wheel lug-nut size. The auto
shops, around the area, don't have the template to figure the size. Our
supplier phones are answered by voice mail & I don't want them to make a
long distance call for helping me.

It has been frustrating :-( !!

TIA

Alan Vedadi