Re: Engine hoist revisited

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <ronday@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine hoist revisited
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 19:13:11 -0800
I am careful about anything made in china having to do with tools, and even
Hoists.  I have found that their Metal is not tempered and is totally
Useless.  You may think I am being unduly wary, but let me say I have had my
experiences with many tools made in China.  I think I may just buy pottery
from them.