Ragtops & Roadsters

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ragtops & Roadsters
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:58:53 -0700
Hey folks,

I just got my advance copy of Ragtops and Roadsters today. The story ended up
running four pages. I'm guessing the issue will be on the newsstands in a few
days to a week, though who actually has it on the shelves is a whole other
question. I arranged with the publisher to get a case of mags delivered to CDM,
so Les should have them for sale anyway now. The publisher, Alan Paradise wants
to slowly broaden his coverage of Japanese cars in all his titles, so he has
asked me to work on a story on modified 510s for another title he publishes. I'm
betting he'll run another Roadster story in R&R eventually too, maybe a feature
article on a particular car. But I don't think that'll happen anytime soon as
R&R covers all models and makes of convertibles. We'll see.

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT