Re: All Datsun Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: All Datsun Meet
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:36:41 -0700
Ldino21@aol.com wrote:

> For those of you interested in not only being a part of the Datsun Roadster
>Show in Mt. Shasta, but are also interested in participating in other events
>with the 510, Z's etc.
>
> You can go to www.zonc.org and check out their link to the things they will
>be doing at Mt. Shasta while we are there. You will need a PDF Reader like
>Adobe Acrobat to view some of the pages.
>
> I am looking forward to doing some auto-x for the first time, to test out my
>new Solexes my baby will be wearing.
>
> Lou Smaldino
> 69-2000 (solex)
> 68-1600 (gettin stroked next)

And don't forget the track day on Thursday. That is a blast and a very good
value. You won't find that much track time for that little money very often. And
a day at the track with just Datsuns is pretty much unheard of (okay there may
be one or two non-Datsuns on the track but the people behind the wheel will be
Datsun enthusiasts). We really need to see some more Roadsters out on the track
so come on down folks.

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT