Re: oil filter gasket

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: oil filter gasket
From: Marc Sayer <marcsayer@home.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:58:27 -0700
Best stuff I've ever used (and I use it almost exclusively) is Hylomar. It is a
non hardening polymer. It will often work without a gasket in many situations.
The only a little comment can't be stressed too much. Hylomar is nice because it
is translucent so you can see how much of a buildup you have.

--
Marc Sayer
82 280ZXT