Re: Back to the "OT" discussion

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back to the "OT" discussion
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 23:44:57 -0700
I'm with you Andy.  Let the people that feel they need tech Questions start
a new list if they feel the need to isolate themselves.  Personally I
would'nt join that list, cause there would be no conversation amongst those
that have all the info they need in their head, cause they are all
professionals.  A list like that is doomed.  I thought thats what a car club
was all about, tips and socializing.  Well maybe not so for the know it
all's.  Pat