Re: Tire & Wheel Size Revisited

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire & Wheel Size Revisited
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:45:45 -0700
If you simply push or pull on the line the most likely place it will kink is
at the fitting.  SO!  If you do not need to move it more than 1/4" to 1/2"
try putting your thumb about 2" or more above the fitting and holding the
fitting with the same hand, use it as a counter pressure against the way you
want to push or pull the line.  Go slow.  Watch the other end of the line
that you do not kink the line at that fitting.  Pat