Re: [datsunroadsters] 1967 Datsun 2000 Roadster for sale

To: <datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [datsunroadsters] 1967 Datsun 2000 Roadster for sale
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:07:42 EDT
Sid,
Man, I thought you were going to go for the
restoration (home done economy style) on
that car....and BTW, still no news on the
pungo 67.5, although the last news was that
the senile old guy had decided to just sit
on all the stuff in his barn.....

I had my Florida house done by contractors,
rotton wood fixed, and the whole darn thing
painted, so after blowing that 3K and change
out of the checkbook I am broke for
project money for some time.....so
hopefully the pungo thing will sit until
I can get $$ and find it.

Let me know if you ever get up this way.
Jim