Mostly OT-snakes

To: <slick1@mohaveaz.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>, <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Mostly OT-snakes
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:18:26 EDT
Snakes,
Here in my part of Virginia after heavy rains
(like last weekend) we get big 'ole
red bellied water snakes coming out
of the swamps.  Last weekend I got called
across the street to capture one for the
neighbor lady.  Isnt it posionous she said,
nope, said I, they're just really mean.  Just
as I said that the darn thing whipped around
and bit the crap out of my finger.  So I did
my best Crocodile Hunter impression of walking
into the woods to release it with blood drippng
down my hand.....you have to make good and well
sure that they are red bellies, and not
cotton mouths......
Took an outstanding fast ride in the roadster
last evening.  Did a pretty cool smoking
burnout takeoff.  What a great, great
stress reliever.
BTW, I find that after I paint a car in
my big back garage it pretty well eliminates
all insect and rodent life out there for quite
a while.  Could be one solution to the
black widow problem.
Jim
Chesapeake Va