Re: Headlamp fuse question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlamp fuse question
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:31:39 -0700
As it turns out you clowns, I work for an electric utility cooperative
that serves 15 distribution cooperatives in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.
 Needless to say, the California fiasco has extended it's ugly tentacles
to our region and threatens to destroy the infrastructure and pricing
mechanisms that the Pacific Northwest has enjoyed for decades.  As our
former governer Tom McCall used to say to Californians, come visit but
don't stay.....

P.S.  Just kidding.

L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
06/27/01 07:52 AM
Please respond to L Jordan

        cc:     datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Guess that would make Jon's car a "rolling blackout"
Linda
Los Angeles

sidney raper wrote

> That will most likely solve your problem.  If not, then it could be a
> defective switch, poor contacts, broken wires, or some California
Roadster