Virtual Shasta

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virtual Shasta
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 14:54:45 -0700
List,
My friend Jason and I were laughing about all the things we'd need to do
to be able to go to Shasta. So then we thought what about a "virtual
trip" where we just sent an e-mail photo of exactly where the little
beast is at so that we could be there in a little more than just spirit.
Kind of a NRROC(Not Running Roadster Owners Club) representation to the
Big Show.  We think we could do well in the Nicest -looking Car that
does not Run class :-)

Anyway, just something to keep our spirits up and good luck to all the
participants this year!
Linda