Re: Overheating update

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overheating update
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:52:46 -0700
You mean you did not stand there and watch them rod the Radiator?  Be
prepared to hear the bad news, you need a new Radiator.  If they are a
reputable shop they will rod the Radiator Properly.  If they are not
Reputable then they may rod Just a couple if any and tell you that it is
beyond repair.  Any Repuutable Shop will allow you to watch them do the
work.  If they wont, then find another shop.  I will not buy tires from
Walmart for this reason.  They will not let you watch them close up, only
from a distance.  Let the Buyer, Beware!  Pat