Racecar roller for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Racecar roller for sale
From: "Michael A. Unger" <munger@vims.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:13:26 -0400
Unfinished SCCA roadster racecar chassis (no drive train) for SCCA
production racing or serious autocross car. The hard work is done but this
is still a project for someone wanting to build a serious racecar.  Car
raced previously as GP 1600 but frame is SRL #. I don't have the original
logbook or drive train but I have traced the original SCCA number back to
St. Louis region in the late 70s and have letter from SCCA showing this car
ran as GP 1600 when first registered. Could be built as 1600, 2000 or run
in modified autocross with an engine transplant. Not a good project for a
street car unless you are crazier than me and I doubt you are. Has 1.5"
diameter tubing full cage with door bars and high front hoop, welded
scattershield etc. Fiberglass (Japco Raceglass) hood, front fenders, rear
fenders and airdam. Fiberglass mounted on car with Dzus quick release
fasteners. Steel rear inner fenders that meet rear flares have been welded
in. Front inner fenders are cut out for airbox and oil cooler instalation.
I can provide used front inner fenders to patch in if you don't want to
fabricate and install a cold airbox. Sheet metal work required on inner
front fenders and to install fuel cell. No rust in frame (just had the body
off) or body. Has Nissan comp front and rear springs and Koni shocks in
excellent condition. 15 x7 Dynalite multipiece alloy wheels with used
Hoosier slicks.  Comp front and rear swaybars, Clubman raceseat and
fuelsafe 8 gallon fuel cell will be provided (not installed). I need to
make room in my shop, $1800.00 as is. R16 stock parts or U20 race drive
train parts available at additional cost. If interested in more info send
me an email and I can email pictures. Car is in Virginia.

Mike Unger
DatsunDoc@aol.com
munger@vims.edu

Michael A. Unger