9th Annual Classic Datsun Show (fka Surfside/Doheny etc)

To: 510 List <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: 9th Annual Classic Datsun Show (fka Surfside/Doheny etc)
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:18:48 -0700
It is time once again for our Annual Classic Datsun Show which this year
will be held on Saturday, Oct.13th at Deer Park Winery & Auto Museum
located in Escondido, CA.  This location is the home to many car shows
and should be a great new venue for our show.  In addition to lots of
trees and grass (green kind) there is wine tasting and a very nice car
museum featuring convertibles and Americana. (maybe we should call it
the "Turfside" show??)  There is also an area for a swap meet and we
will be able to once again buy and sell parts.

Food and drink (including beer) is available for purchase on site but no
alcohol can be brought to the park.

The format of the show will be basically the same as past years.  There
is a $5 admission fee to the site which allows you access to the museum
and winery.

More details will be posted on our website within the next couple weeks.

See ya there!

Dennis

--
Les Cannaday