Re: OT: Carports full of red cars/datsun

To: Richard Rudden <srl311_1969@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Carports full of red cars/datsun
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:02:50 -0700
I guess he refers to his cars as "The red one, the other red one, the other red
one, the
other red one... "

BTW - if his '68 2000 is an example of "the last Fairlady" (see picture caption
from
website, below), what does that make my '70 2000 - a figment of my imagination?
And how
about all you East Coast guys who are driving your '68 and newer Roadsters that
haven't
"...rusted away years ago..."?

"This was the last Fairlady, a great roadster. Big 2 liter engine,
           with twin SU carbs. Five speed tranny and a great car for street
           or track. Got this one in California as all the ones on the east
           coast rusted away years ago. 135 hp and a top speed of almost
           120 mph. In race trim, they dominated D Production."

A snoop around the rest of the website leaves the impression that this guy is
pretty
impressed with himself...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 (hidden under a car cover in the garage, but I know it's under there
somewhere!)