Re: One of those "stories" - WyCROC Member - Dumb Luck

To: <BARTERDUDE@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One of those "stories" - WyCROC Member - Dumb Luck
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 07:01:56 -0400
Doesn't Ross sell the rockers? Congratulations!!!!!

Another story:

I took my Roadster to Vintage weekend at Lime Rock in CT several years ago
and came back to find a note on my car. Seems someone owned 2 2Ls and wanted
to sell them. After some negotiations and a year later I owned 2 2Ls for
$400. Not great cars but they had  5 speeds and some other good parts for
trading and selling cheaply to those of you who purchased some of them a
while ago. One of the cars was almost rust free but hit and I couldn't even
give it away so it was crushed:(

Mike